CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LOTS of Pictures

Sorry that I don't have time to write, pictures take a lot of time!!
Thank you all for the bday wishes! I'm very lucky to have such a loving family at home and here in Ribera as well!
This week my comp and I would like to ask that you pray for our investigators; Jorge Mazariegos, Yanira Landaverde and Hugo David Marroquin who are all preparing for baptism.
And our recent converts; Elisa, Lisa and Jorge Cardona and Maria Jose Hernandez so that they'll be able to come to church this weekend!

Thank you for your love and support always!
 
 First one: the pday we burnt a ton of stuff :)
 Second one: the day of cambios when Hna. Cruz went home!
Third one: my companion who is so strange.
 
First one: microwave cake my comp made me on my bday
Second one: the manifestation in Villa Canales
Third one: my comp and i today outside of the chapel in Villa Canales

No comments:

Post a Comment