CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Friday, March 14, 2014

mil disculpas! March 4

I'm so sorry I didn't write last week! We were crunched for time and when we were nearing close to the end of our time, the power went out on the whole block. we waited for awhile, but it didn't come back, so we just gave up.
First off, a couple pictures from when we went to the temple a couple weeks ago.
 



The first one of my companion and I and then of our district. On the left, the zone leaders. Then me and Hermana Sol and on the right, Elder Parker and Elder Etter (our district leader).
And about changes this transfer.... We got the call yesterday morning and my companion and I are staying together again! That's really strange, because I've already been in the area 3 transfers (about 4 months) and at the end of this transfer it will be about 6 months in such a teeny tiny area! It's really weird, but we're happy. I love my companion and we get along really well. We have a few baptisms lined up that I really want to see, too!
It's been a great week! We definitely faced our challenges. This week more than anything was with health! It's been super hot and we didn't drink or eat much for awhile and when we ate I got really sick! I could hardly walk and I ended up puking in the street in front of a member! It was super embarrassing but afterwards we saw a lot of blessings!
that’s all for this week! love you all!
hermana weatherford

No comments:

Post a Comment