CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ribera del Rio

I'm in a new area! Woopdeedoo! It's richer, smaller and less receptive to the gospel, but we're working our tails off here!
 
I'm in another trio! It's not too bad, but I'm a little curious as to how this "preaching the gospel two by two" thing works! haha, only a few more weeks until I find out! I'm with Hna. Cruz (from some place in Mexico) and Hna. Conover (from near San Francisco) who I entered the CCM with! She's a whovian, it's fantastic. We have a good time, but we also work reeeally hard. They're both really good examples to me :)
 
We went to the temple on Friday for some converts of my companion's! It was incredible!
 
Everyone in the mission is working on the Semana Perfecta. We have different goals each day we have to hit and we're working on it with all of our force! At the end of the week we all have to have a baptism. Every companionship... We had about 2 or 3 lined up and they all fell through. Praying for a miracle would be really appreciated about now!
 
We're exactly obedient in everything. We obey all the rules and then some more. We study hard, pray all the time and walk devilishly fast. We're doing everything we've been asked and I have faith we're going to get that baptism!
 
Well, that's it for this week! Know that I love you and pray for you all daily! The Lord has a plan for us and we just gotta trust in Him to find it :)

Love,
Hermana Weatherford

PS: sorry for no pics, i can't find a USB port and i don't really have many to send anyways :)
ps: i can't send pictures of what i see day to day because if i take my camera out people will steal it. sorry, but ill try to get what i can

No comments:

Post a Comment