CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

one week until cambios...​.

[one week!? Gah! I have letters to send! And I don't know if a week is long enough for them to get there!! Write faster Mom!]

So, not much to tell about this week! We worked like normal, had divisions, went to the capitol (we left at 7 and got back at 4:20! we live soooo far away!) and I told my companion the entire plot of the first book of the Hunger Games to pass the time!
 
This Friday we get to meet our new mission president! It's going to be awesome!

Yesterday we went to check out a new house and it. is. GORGEOUS. We love it so much! The zone leaders are coming Friday to look at it and give us the yes or the no! If they say yes, we'll end of moving all of our things on the first preparation day of my daughter! Poor thing is going to suffer!
 
Here we have a few pictures of us with some kids! They went craaaaazy over my camera! And another picture of the volcano that's part of my area!
 
Love you all so much!
Hermana Weatherford
 
[Hermana W shared this in a personal email...it goes hand in hand with another lesson I learned this week: Sometimes we mistakenly may believe that happiness is the absence of a load. But bearing a load is a necessary and essential part of the plan of happiness. ~Elder Bednar]
 
In my trainers meeting President Brough said "I love it when my newbies suffer!" and he says that because when they suffer, they have to rely on the Lord and they get humbled! He also says that if they spend all of their money before the end of the month, we, as trainers have to HELP them, by NOT GIVING THEM MONEY. We asked him why and he asked the elder "Do you love your companions?" "well, of course, President." "Do you want them to live in poverty all of their lives?" "well, no, President." "Then you have to help them learn how to manage a budget."

She also said: look up a food called jocon. soooooo goooooood. I did.


 
Pictures are not downloading. I will post them when I figure it out.
Update: Sorry it took so long...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment