CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Monday, July 28, 2014

Patzicia, Patzicia..​.

This week has been very interesting! Here are some of the things that happened!
Divisions! I had the pleasure of having one great missionary, Sister Merrell, come and join me for a day! I learned SO MUCH from her and she really helped me with my faith! She's one killer missionary and I really loved being her companion for a day! Hermana Cisneros went to Chimaltenango for a day and like it, but said that she had missed Patzicia and most of all, ME! haha..
Interviews! Today we're in Solola, which means that we had to wake up at 3:30 to do all of our 2 hours of studies. That was fun! I'm a little tired right now, but it was worth it! We took a bunch of buses and aren't going to get back until about 5 pm today. That means that tomorrow is our pday! We're going to clean the house like crazy!
The interviews were really great. President Markham is the best! He's so funny! He told a bunch of stories during the interview and I made a promise (not to him, but to the Lord) to be exactly obedient and keep all of the mission rules with exactness! It was really spiritual and I learned a lot :)
This Wednesday my companion has a meeting for new missionaries, so we'll be traveling to the capitol that day and won't get back until late late late.
I love you all lots and I want you to know that I believe in Christ. This week we talked with a woman and she told us about a horrible experience when she had been raped, which had left her with a lot of shame. It was SO NICE to be able to tell her about the sacrifice of our Savior and that she can feel the burden relieved. I know that this church is the only true church with the power of God on the Earth and I'm not afraid to share this knowledge that I have with any one!
I love you all SO MUCH and pray for you daily!
Love,
Hermana Weatherford
Also, a couple pics of my companion and I today and with a couple of my friends (Hermanas Prawitt, Darger, Hermana Markham and Hermana Parker).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment