CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

This Week...

 
My friend Hermana Darger and I here writing emails

Sorry I didn't write last week! It's been a bit crazy here!
 
I received my daughter! She's from Ecuador, her name is Hermana Fernanda Cisneros. She had her birthday yesterday and turned 25. She's a convert of 1 year and 5 months. (she first met the missionaries on my birthday, last year!)

Things have been going really well! This week it hailed, and we got PELTED. It was awesome!
 
We moved houses and are in a house that is better than any house in the states. It's FANTASTIC. I'm going to have to send pictures next week.
 
That's it for this week, love you all! Here's a picture of me in a huge hole made by rainwater and hail.
 
Love,
Hermana Weatherford
 



using the CHIMNEY in our new house! Heating up my feet after a cold day :)


a huge hole on a day that it HAILED

My daughter yesterday with the ward mission leader and his family


In Holandesa, a cake restaurant yesterday
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment