CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

week 7... this is crazy.



So...Wednesday was fun!

Hermana Alba and I woke up suuuuper early, went on the bus and got to changes. We showed up a bit late, and the first thing they said to me was "Hermana Weatherford, usted tiene entrevistas." which can only mean one thing....

I'm now a Sister Training Leader.

I was definitely shaking harder than a bathed cat right after that interview. But all President Markham said was "The Lord is sure. He's called you." So, umm... Here I am.

I now have 3 companions: Hermana Oliphant, Hermana Angel and Hermana Villacis. All 4 of us are Sister Training Leaders and we're opening an area called La Sonora, Amatitlan, about 15 minutes away from the area I started my mission in!

For those who don't know, a STL is an experienced sister who is assigned extra responsibilities to work a day with each sister and analize how she works, to correct her if needed and to help her set goals to work on. We cover about 15 companionships of sisters, which is A LOT. It's a really big responsibility that the Lord has trusted us with, but I'm so excited to learn and help other sisters!

So far, it's super great! We're seeing a lot of miracles, walking really fast and helping out the girls! Today I go on my first divisions to the coast! I'm ready to go back. The capital is a little chilly! I miss the blazing sun and hot sticky nights! I'm going back now :)

One of the miracles that we saw this week is that we were walking around (just Hermana Villacis and I) and couldn't find anyone! So we stopped in the street and said a prayer asking for guidance and a miracle! It was amazing what happened next. We found a teen kid, sitting outside his house, basically waiting for us! We shared a message with him and saw that Heavenly Father really does have people prepared for us! We just have to ask His help to find them!

This week is christmas! Tomorrow we have the big activity where we get together with President Markham and his wife and we eat a ton of food and get to play games and get our packages!

Well, know that I love you all, that the Book of Mormon is true and has changed my life and that Christ is the Savior of the world!

Love you all!
Hermana Weatherford

No comments:

Post a Comment