CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

sorry... did i say week 9 last time? NOW it's week 9... oops.

First off, THANKSGIVING!! Woohoo! We had pie, bread, roasted chicken, i made mashed potatoes and we drank eggnog and sparkling cranberrry juice. You may think to yourself "wow, Guatemala isn't actually that bad off." but that's wrong. just know that i've been searching for weeks to scrounge up those things. But it was so worth it!!

Moving on with the week... We had a Dia Blanco, where many people are baptized in the same service and it's sooo cool! We baptized a little girl name Beberly. She's so pilas.

Happy December! The church came out with a new video called He is the Gift. If you haven't seen it, go and do so now at www.christmas.mormon.org. This video has made me cry more times than I can count. It's so good and only 3 minutes long!!

So, not much else to tell. This week I went on divisions with one of my friends from the CCM. We had a blast looking at how much we've accomplished and who we've all become. And she hinted at the fact that my companion is leaving the area... So in a week and half we'll probably be having changes. Headsup.

One funny thing that happened this week is that we were sitting on the curb talking to some of our recent converts and a little neighbor kid came by to talk to us. But that kid is soooo hyperactive. He saw that my skirt was drenched from having washed laundry by hand and started touching my skirt. And then, not even thinking, he lifted up my skirt! I was so shocked and everyone else just started dying of laughter. The teenage convert then went around and told everyone in the neighborhood. I was so embarrassed. The poor little kid was even more embarrassed... Children.

Yesterday we went to visit a place called Parma, it's a cheese and ice cream place. The picture is of our district and our district leader is not too happy.... haha

Love you all so much!

Hermana Weatherford



No comments:

Post a Comment