CCM Hermanas

CCM Hermanas

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

week 9.... (*my calendar says 10)

This week is Thanksgiving week!!! wooohooooo!! If you're wondering, no, they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Guatemala, but my companion and I are going to make a dinner of our own! Fried chicken and mashed potatoes is almost the same, right?

This week we had zone pday! We went to Tiquisate (aka burn your skin off city) and had a water balloon fight and played tug of war over the tiny blow up pool! I was the first to get pulled in... haha We had a ton of fun and then bought way expensive food and my companion bought a ton of clothes and ate a liter of ice cream :)

My companion and I tried on really ugly wigs... 

Not much else to tell...

OH! We had two baptisms and two confirmations of some great kids! They're so amazing. It was a good baptismal service even though basically no one was there... haha

This month of November, Heavenly Father has asked us to help 400 of his children be baptized. We're soooo close! This weekend my companion and I have the goal of baptizing 5. So far we only have 1 who has accepted. Help us out and pray! We're almost there, just a little bit more work and looooots of faith :)

I love you all so much! Know that the Lord loves each of us individually and is aware of our personal needs. 

With love,
Hermana Weatherford 

I'm fairly certain...these aren't wigs!




No comments:

Post a Comment